loading...

sex, love, lust, friendship

sex, love, lust, friendship
sex, love, lust, friendship

Bollywood Profile of Jiah Khan


Jiah Khan was born in the year 1988 February 20 in New York and brought up in London. She has been brought up single-handedly by her actress mother Rabia, who is originally from Lucknow.

There have also been rumours that Jiah Khan is the daughter of filmmaker Tahir Hussain, which makes her Aamir Khan's stepsister. Tahir Hussain does not deny that he shares a close friendship with Jiah's mother. "Rabiya is married to a man from Pakistan. She is a very close friend of mine, but I was never married to her. Jiah is not my daughter," he says. Jiah, on her part, was terribly upset when questioned about her parentage and she is making no bones about her resentment as being referred to as Aamir's step-sister.
The industry is all abuzz and talking about the eighteen-year old bubbling Jiah Khan who is making a debut with none other than Amitabh Bachchan in Ram Gopal Varma's 'Nishabd'.

Besides acting, Jiah has a passion for singing and has had formal training in classical opera. She knows as many as five different forms of dancing. Even as a 16-yr-old girl, Jiah began dabbling with music and almost came to the point of releasing an album. She knows how to play the piano and she recorded six pop numbers before she ran out of finance. Not just this, Jiah has been consistently learning different styles of dancing for the last nine years. Today she knows belly dancing, salsa, lambada, samba and Kathak.

But acting, Jiah insists, is her first love. Jiah says that she always knew in her mind that she would be an actress someday. She had been trying to get her foot in the Bollywood door for quite some years.

Initially, she was almost finalized for a Mahesh Bhatt film, but was replaced at the eleventh hour. Jiah was Mahesh Bhatt's first choice for 'Tumsa Nahin Dekha', which was eventually done by Dia Mirza. At that time, she had a brief relationship with Emraan Hashmi.

Bhatt is believed to have discovered Jiah when he was invited to tea in London by her mother. Bhatt is quoted as saying of Jiah, "She has real talent and a powerful screen presence. She is quick to learn and she's not just flirting with a career in the movies. She wants to make it to the top of the heap."

Talikng of Nishabd, Jiah got her lucky break with getting to work with Amitabh.

The film, not based on Vladimir Nabokov’s novel Lolita, has Jiah playing a girl of her own age. She falls in love with a much older man (Amitabh Bachchan). The movie’s shooting was recently completed in a very fast 20-day schedule, although Jiah wished it could have gone forever. She is back in London now. Explaining that her London teachers have been very supportive, she says, "They think the whole thing is amazing and some think it is quite funny. They have been supportive. I am taking A-levels in film studies and literature, so this experience will help a lot. My English literature teacher told me he always thought I would end up going into a Bollywood film.

For the time being, Jiah is biding her time as she cannot sign any new film until the release of Nishabd . In this period she plans to release a music album, an experimental fusion of pop and lounge music. Anyways, Welcome to Bollywood, Jiah.

Jiah Khan reveals the secret behind her sexuality.

The young and dynamic girl and perhaps the one of the most fortunate newcomers in Bollywood (because she has made her debut against the ace star of Hindi cinema, Mr. Amitabh Bacchhan), Jiah Khan reveals the media that what controls her sexuality. Jiah’s sensual acts in her movie ‘Nishabd’ have already created a great impact on the mind of viewers. She seems immensely sexy and seducing in Ramu’s new venture.

When Jiah was asked that what governs her sex appeal, Jiah gave a very unusual reply. She said that she is carried away by ‘sexual jewelry’. It is that wich makes her appear hot and sensational. In the movie Jiah is throughout wearing a long and loose chain in her neck. This chain caused a lot of problems to her but at no cost Jiah was ready to take it off from her neck. In response to question about the secret of the loose chain hanging in the neck, Jiah said "I call this chain' a sexual jewelry'. I do not separate it from me even for a single second. It actually controls my sexuality." Controls sexuality? Isn't it strange that a piece of jewelry works on her sexuality?

"Believe me. It keeps me in touch with the spiritual world also. This chain truly holds significance for me," said Jiah. She added that "In a way, it's a guide of my sexuality and spirituality. I like it when it hangs around my and rolls over my breasts. It touches my back and sometimes waist also."

However when Jiah was asked at for how long would she want to continue with that troublesome ornament in her neck, she replied, “I need this chain at this stage. But I have decided that once I grow mature, I'll get rid of it. May be at the age of 21 or 22. In fact my mother says that once I grow up I won't need it. I will be ready to face the world at the age of 21 or 22 so I have to wear it till then."

No comments:

Post a Comment